What are the benefits of Micro-Needling?
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve acne and surgical scars
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Stimulate new collagen formation
- Help diminish large pores
What is Micro-Needling?
Micro-Needling uses a mechanical device to penetrate the skin with a series of tiny needles. These needles create micro-channels down into the skin prompting a natural response in the skin to heal itself causing the body to produce more collagen. Collagen is what keeps our skin looking firm and youthful. Also, while these micro-channels are open we are able to flood the skin with ingredients that are typically hard to get deep into the skin. We can use antioxidant serums that have vitamins A,B,C,D & E, a Sculptra wash or PRP (platelet rich plasma).
What does a Micro-Needling Treatment consist of?
We apply a topical anesthesia to the area to be treated for approximately 10-20 minutes to make the treatment very comfortable. The procedure itself takes about 30 minutes and includes your full face as well as the sides of your neck. The treatment is adjustable based on your individual areas of concern and comfort level.
What is the Recovery from Micro-Needling?
Immediately after a Micro-Needling procedure your skin will look pink to red and may stay sensitive for 2-4 days. Makeup may be used after 24 hours if needed. We will recommend a specific skin care routine for home care following your procedure. Results can be seen for some patients right away but will continue to improve and become more apparent over the course of 3-6
- SkinStylus® invented and used by practicing skincare professionals who have used these devices on a daily basis since 2008.
- SkinStylus® has unique patent pending design by US doctor.
- EstheCeuticals® first topicals developed specifically for microtherapies.
- SkinStylus® is the only system designed to be easily autoclave sterilized.
- SkinStylus® was designed to use Biolock cartridges, unique patent pend design that prevents liquids (think PRP) from leaking into device.
- Kristin Groop MLE, CLI, BS, the co-developer of SkinStylus® has educated over 11,000 doctors and other skincare practitioners on the safe, effective, and profitable use of esthetic lasers and microsystems.
The SkinStylus® MicroSystem incorporates the latest advances in motor efficiency, battery life, and the flexibility of both corded and cordless power systems. More importantly, SkinStylus® is the ONLY MicroSystem that can be autoclave sterilized and feature the patent pending Biolock cartridge to prevent leaks.
- Microneedling cartridges are not created equal. At Esthetic Education LLC, we have purchased and tested virtually every commercially available MicroSystem.
- Our testing revealed that every MicroSystem we tested allowed fluids to leak through the cartridge and into the device. We conducted many trials with different designs. While some designs were better than others, ALL current designs we tested leaked fluids into the device.
- This is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE FACING MICRONEEDLING PRACTITIONERS
- The FDA has documented this issue on this page: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfMAUDE/detail.cfm?mdrfoi__id=2978650